- SEO Codex
- How do I change password?
- I cannot access my account because I forgot my password. Is there a way I can change it?
- How do I navigate through lessons?
- What if I want to upgrade my account from Insider to Pro?
- Is there a way I can cancel my Pro membership?
- Why can’t I watch videos?
- How can I edit my profile?
- How do I change my profile picture?
- How do I send support request?
How do I change my password?
Your password to your SEO-Hacker School Account is of utmost importance, and there may come a time where you’ll need to change it in order to protect your personal information.
Here’s how to change your SEO Hacker School password:
- Click on the “User” button located at the upper right corner of the page
- Select Edit Profile
Clicking the Edit My Profile button will take you to the page shown below:
Make sure you create a unique password to help keep someone from breaking in to your account. Once you’ve thought of a unique password that you won’t have trouble remembering, click the Update Profile button. You’re done! Not so hard now, isn’t it?
I cannot access my account because I forgot my password. Is there a way I can change it?
Of course there is! So no worries.
The image shown below is the Login Page. See the “Lost Password” button? Give it a quick click.
Log in Page
It’ll lead you to the page shown below in no time. Simply type in your Username and Email then hit that “Get New Password ” button.
Get New Password
And you’re done! Check your email, get your new password, and you can start exploring SEO-Hacker School again! Don’t forget your new password now, alright?
How do I navigate through the Lessons?
Here’s a quick guide on how to navigate through the lessons whether you’re an Insider or Pro:
If you sign up as an Insider in SEO Hacker School, here’s how your dashboard will look like:
Insiders can view the lessons by simply clicking the Foundational SEO Lessons
However, other lessons like Technical, Marketing, Copywriting Tracks cannot be accessed because they are only available to paid, Pro Accounts.
A considerable advantage over Insider Accounts, yes? Maximize your SEO Knowledge! Sign up as Pro today!
If you sign up as Pro in SEO Hacker School, here’s how your dashboard will look like:
Pro members can access lessons in two ways. It can be through the dashboard, or through the navigation bar as shown in the figure below.
So for the insider members, enroll now to our Pro level account to maximize your knowledge in SEO!
What if I want to upgrade my account from Insider to Pro?
We’re guessing that you may have finished studying the Foundational Lessons of SEO and now you’re craving for more… More SEO knowledge. Do you want to gain access to all the lessons that SEO Hacker has in store for you? If your answer is YES, then it’s time to upgrade your account to Pro!
Very simple, here’s how:
1. On your dashboard, click on the “Go Pro” button. It will lead you to a page that shows the benefits of upgrading to Pro membership.
2. Click on the “Go Pro” button
3. Fill out your personal information and click on “Complete Your Purchase”
4. You will be directed to the Paypal payment form. Provide the necessary details and Login to your Paypal account.
I know what you’re thinking, I know what’s running on your mind. You might be asking: “What if I don’t have a Paypal account?”
Don’t lose hope folks, you can email us at our support page regarding that and we would be more than happy help you out.
Is there a way I can cancel my Pro membership?
Maybe along the way there are circumstances that will make you decide to cancel your Pro membership. While it saddens us to see you leave, there is an easy way to cancel your Pro membership.
Click “Contact Us” at the bottom of your dashboard
You will be directed to our Contact our Support Team page.
Put your name, Email, and the subject of your message. On the “About” section, just choose “Others”. Don’t forget to write “I want to cancel my membership” on the message section. Once you’re done, just hit that Send button.
Why can’t I Watch Videos?
You must first Install the Flash plugin to view videos.
Adobe Flash Player is a plugin that allows browsers such as Firefox to display Flash media on web pages. Flash is often used for animations, videos and games. This article explains how to install Flash.
Installing Flash using the Plugin Finder Service
- Go to a page that uses Flash such as Adobe’s test page.
- A yellow notification bar will appear above the webpage. Click Install Missing Plugins. The Plugin Finder Service window will appear.
- Select the most recent version of Flash listed, then click Next.
- Click the radio button next to I agree and then click Next.
- In the Flash installer window, click the check box next to I have read and agree to the terms of the license agreement and then click the “Install” button to begin the installation.
- If Windows asks to allow Adobe Flash Player to make changes to your computer, click “Yes”.
- When the installation is done, click Finish. The page will reload and you should have Flash installed.
Installing the Flash plugin manually
- Go to the Flash Player download page at Adobe.com and download the Flash installer.
Caution: Adobe’s download page may include a checkbox for optional software (such as Google Chrome or McAfee Security Scan) that is selected by default. If you do not clear the checkbox before downloading, that software will be installed on your computer when you open the Flash installer.
- When the download has finished, close Firefox. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select Exit
- Open the Flash installer file you downloaded and follow the instructions.
Note: If you are having problems with the Flash installer from Adobe’s download page, you can download the full Flash Player installer directly from Adobe.com.
Keeping Flash up-to-date
The latest version of the Flash plugin should perform better and crash less often. To check if Flash is up to date, visit Mozilla’s Plugin Check page. If it says that Flash needs to be updated, install the latest version manually using the steps in the section above.
How can I edit my profile?
The image below is your toolbar, which is constantly displayed at the upper right corner of every page you visit. To add information to your profile:
1. Click on the “User” buttonlocated at the upper right corner of your dashboard
2. Click on “Edit My Profile”. Clicking this button above will take you to the page shown below:
This page gives you the ability to change your photo, edit your first name, last name and password (except your username)
Don’t forget to update the changes you made on your profile by clicking the “Update Profile” button.
How do I change my profile picture?
The image displayed on the left side of your dashboard is your current profile picture, which is the default image for several websites. This can be changed or updated through a Gravatar account. Gravatar supports a number of sites like Hootsuite, Github, Disqus, and WordPress.
Default Gravatar Image
Go to the HomePage of the official Gravatar site (shown below) and type in your e-mail address.
If you already have a WordPress.com account, then you can go straight to the Gravatar site and set up your picture. On the other hand, if you still don’t have an account at WordPress, register with the same e-mail address you plan to use for your Gravatar account. This is to make sure that your avatar shows up when you log-in at SEO-Hacker School and other WordPress sites.
Gravatar Sign Up
When you are done signing in or registering to Gravatar, you can set up your Gravatar avatar by choosing your preferred photo from the web or from your computer.
After choosing an image (I chose cartoon character for example), you can start cropping it the same way you crop your display photos on Facebook.
Finalize your avatar by assigning a “rating” to it.
To ensure that everything went according to plan, go back to your WordPress site and refresh the page. Check it out!
How do I send support request?
On the upper right of the dashboard is the navigation bar. To establish your support request, simply click on the Support button, which will take you to the page shown below:
Once you arrive on the Support page, kindly fill in the requested information along with your concern. To better understand the process, take a quick look at the sample below:
Simply input your name, email address, subject, category of your concern, and details regarding your concern. Once finished, give the “Send” (shown below) button a quick click.
Rest assured that whatever problem you have will soon be resolved the moment you see the image displayed above. Thank you for asking for our assistance!