Login

Register

Login

Register

3 Simple Things To Remember When Delegating Tasks

Home Forums Groups 3 Simple Things To Remember When Delegating Tasks

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Janica Buenconsejo 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

sandy dulay

Please read, this goes specially to the Team/Department Leaders out there. This article might help us how to delegate our tasks properly.

Jonalyn Ayatin
    Participant

Thank you for sharing Ms. Sandy, I think Sir Robin is implementing all of these things.

Joy Joven

Thank you for sharing Ms Sandy:). I know I’m in good hands cause Ms Aubrey is delegating tasks properly, just as mentioned in the article 🙂

sandy dulay

Wow! It’s good to hear that all of our Team Leaders are performing the way they should be. It’s nice, I commend them for that. *2ThumbsUp

Awesome read! Short and direct to the point, just like Ms. @Pamela 😀 Thanks for sharing Ms @Sandy

The slides were spot-on but also fun and interesting to read through the end.

Very informative! 😀

Pam Sallegue

I just read this! Wow! Thanks for sharing Sandz. So far I think I’m doing this, except that I can’t always monitor the progress. 🙁

Thanks for this! This is a great way to let the employees learn. Of course leaders will have to closely supervise their learning, but I feel like delegating tasks is an effective way to teach employees to learn the traditional and innovate and cook up ways new ways to get the job done

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, Comments Are Closed